Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Video Credit Tasty.co
for 12 cupcakes
- 1 box red velvet cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
- cream cheese(455 g)
- powdered sugar(120 g)
- vanilla extract
- cream cheese frosting (230 g)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, prepare the red velvet cake batter.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Divide the batter evenly among a lined muffin tin, filling halfway.
- Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture onto the batter.
- Top with remaining batter, filling about ¾ of the way up.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then cool.
- Pipe the cream cheese frosting onto each cupcake, then top with red velvet crumbs.